It can be steamed for a cool breakfast without any curry. This dish is very oil-free
It is healthy This dish is very oil-free, Let’s see how to make it healthy.
•Rice – one cup
• Grated coconut – one cup
•Rice – half cup
•Sugar – one teaspoon
•Yeast – half teaspoon
•Salt – one teaspoon
• Warm water – three quarter cup
• Coconut oil – one tablespoon
•Mustard – one teaspoon
• Cumin seeds – half teaspoon
•Peanuts – half teaspoon
•Pharma nuts – half a teaspoon
•Crushed chili powder – half teaspoon
•Chili powder – half teaspoon
•Turmeric powder – half teaspoon
•Curry leaves – one stalk
• Coriander leaves – a handful
After washing the rice well, soak it in water for four hours, take a big mixing jar, drain the water of the soaked rice, add rice, grated coconut, rice, salt, sugar and three quarter cup of lukewarm water and grind it well. Leave it aside for an hour to rise.
• Pour a tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan, add mustard and crackle it, then add peanuts, dal and cumin seeds and make it a little thin.Then add chili powder, crushed chili powder, turmeric powder, curry leaves and coriander leaves and fry again and switch off the flame. • After an hour, add half of this to the flour that has risen and mix it again, put it in small bowls and steam it for 15 minutes.Put it back and forth and stir it for a while. Delicious dessert is ready. It is very tasty to eat without any curry.
for detailed recipe watch video
for more recipes subscribe channel Jess Creative World