To see the detailed video of this recipe
All purpose flour [ maida ] – 2 cups [ 250 gm]
Warm milk – 1/2 cups [ 125 ml]
Active dry yeast – 1 tsp
Sugar – 3 tbsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Garlic powder or paste – 1/2 tsp
Oregano – 1/4 tsp [ optional ]
Unsalted butter – 2 tbsp
Egg – 1 large
Olive oil – 1/2 tsp
Soft unsalted butter – 3 tbsp
Grated mozzarella cheese – 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Garlic paste or powder – 1 tsp
Oregano – 1/2 tsp [ optional]
Spring onion – 1/ 4 cup
1. In a bowl add warm milk, yeast sugar and mix well and keep it aside for 5 minutes
2 . Once the yeast is activated, add the garlic powder, salt and ,oregano and the beaten egg in it.
3. Into that add maida and soft butter
4 . mix everything until well combined
5 .Put the dough into greased bowl,and apply a little olive oil on the top.
6 .Cover the bowl and put in a warm place for about an hour.
7. to make the filling ,Put butter,grated cheese,oregano, garlic paste salt and spring onion in a small bowl, mix until combined.
8 . After an hour the dough will be very soft , kneed it for one minute
9 . Dust work table with flour, keep the dough on the work table and flatten it into round shape.
10. Cut into 16 pieces, Shape each piece into a ball.
11.Flatten or press the dough into round shape,spread with 1/4 tsp of garlic butter filling.
12 . Fold into a half then gather and press both corners creating a flower petal.
13 . Arrange on greased a round baking pan . Cover with loose cling wrap for 30 minutes to rise .
14 .Brush beaten egg or milk on top.
15 . Pre heat a wide heavy bottom pan for 5 minits , put a wire stand in it.
16. once the pan become hot , place the cake tin and close it tightly .
17. Bake on low flame ,until u get a golden brown color on the top of the bread.
If u are using oven, then bake at 180°C pre-heated oven, for 30 minutes or until golden brown color
detailed of this recipe watch the video
video cradit:Annoos Recipes